Click on the following documents to download.
1. Coalescence of two flux ropes via collisional magnetic reconnection, I. Furno, et al., accepted for publication in Special Issue of Physics of Plasmas 2005 for APS-DPP 2004 invited speakers. (Draft .pdf 1.2MB)
2. Reconnection scaling experiment: a new device for three-dimensional magnetic reconnection studies, I. Furno, et al., Rev. Sci. Instrum. 74, 2324 (2003). (.pdf 0.12M)
5. Analysis of visible light images from a fast-gated intensified CCD camera during flux rope interaction and magnetic reconnection, E. Hemsing, I. Furno and T. Intrator, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 75, 4106 (2004). (.pdf 0.3MB)
9. Fast Camera Images of Flux Ropes During Plasma Relaxation, E. Hemsing, I. Furno, T.P. Intrator, accepted for publication in IEEE Plasma Science special issue in plasma imaging 2005. (Draft .pdf 0.7MB)
1. A plasma-shielded, miniature Rogowski probe, E. Torbert, I. Furno, and T. Intrator, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 74, 3431 (2003)(.pdf 0.13MB)
Go back to the main page
Operated by the
California for the
US Department of Energy. Copyright © 2001 UC | Disclaimer/Privacy.
NOTICE: Information from this server resides on a computer system funded by the U.S. Department of Energy. Anyone using this system consents to monitoring of this use by system or security personnel. For complete conditions of use see Disclaimer/Privacy.